Leave a gift in your Will
一本道最新高清无码Thank you for considering leaving Loughborough University in your Will. By leaving a gift of this kind you are becoming part of the Loughborough story for generations to come and leaving your legacy at your University. You will be providing students with scholarships to come to Loughborough for the same life changing experience that you had, funding research that changes lives and ensuring that Loughborough remains a World leading institution that you are proud of for generations to come.
The Impact your gift can make
''Words cannot explain how honoured I am to receive this Scholarship. I do believe that this will change my life. The Scholarship will help me lighten my financial burden which I will face as a student. This will allow me to focus more on achieving the highest award I can in my degree and becoming the professional designer I have always dreamed of being since I was a little boy. Your family’s generosity has inspired me. We are all human, but sometimes we don’t get the same opportunities as others. Thank you.''
Connor, Industrial Design and Technology, Ethel Bradley Reynolds Scholar
Legacy left by a donor in memory of his mother
Ways to leave a gift in your Will
There are many ways that you can donate to Loughborough through your Will:
- a specific sum of money (pecuniary bequest)
- the remainder of an estate after other bequests have been made (residuary bequest)
- a gift that is left to a preceding beneficiary before it passes on to a second beneficiary (contingent or reversionary bequest)
- Gifts in kind (specific items)
一本道最新高清无码Name of charity: Loughborough University.
Address: Loughborough University, Epinal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU
Gifts left in Wills to Loughborough University are exempt from inheritance tax (IHT) due to the University’s charitable status in UK law. The University does not have a registered charity number, instead it is registered as an Exempt Charity under Schedule 3 of the Charities Act 2011.
Information to help you to leave a gift in your Will
- : advice on creating a will and why it's important
- : the basics of inheritance tax
- : an overview of creating a will
- : help with finding a solicitor in your area